[Ohiogift] Talent Act peitition

Jane Piirto jpiirto at ashland.edu
Sat Dec 15 15:41:47 EST 2012

I signed. It's not hard. Please, everyone, go to the website and sign.
We can't get national support if we can't even get 25,000 people.
According to the ODE, Ohio gets a half billion for the same number of
students in special education categories, and none for our identified
gifted students. We've even lost our Javits money from the feds--sign,
sign sign!