[Ohiogift] Fwd: Support the National History Club

Will Fitzhugh fitzhugh at tcr.org
Fri Dec 14 09:04:06 EST 2012

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robert Nasson <rnasson at nationalhistoryclub.org>
Date: December 14, 2012 9:03:15 AM EST
To: fitzhugh at tcr.org
Subject: Support the National History Club

National History Club
Dear Supporter,

As you consider any end of year annual giving, we sincerely hope that you will give thought to donating to the National History Club, and supporting the reading, writing, discussion, and enjoyment of history at the secondary level.

From starting with one chapter in Memphis, Tennessee nearly ten years ago, the NHC has grown to chapters in 43 states and approximately 15,000 students involved. Our growth displays that history is not a forgotten or irrelevant subject at the secondary level, and it is our belief that the study of history builds the critical skills students need to become responsible citizens and effective leaders. It is our goal to have an NHC Chapter in every middle and high school in the United States.

With your generosity we will be able to continue to grow the organization, as well as to provide support for existing programs such as the "History Student of the Year", the National History Scholars Society, and the tri-annual Newsletter, among others.

Donations are tax-deductible and can be made via check or through PayPal on our WEBSITE.

With gratitude,

Bob Nasson
Executive Director,
National History Club
Post Office Box 441812
Somerville, Massachusetts 02144
781-248-7921; www.nationalhistoryclub.org
rnasson at nationalhistoryclub.org
Forward email

This email was sent to fitzhugh at tcr.org by rnasson at nationalhistoryclub.org |
National History Club, Inc. | P.O. Box 441812 | Somerville | MA | 02144