[Ohiogift] Bio-Med Science Academy

Al/Gloria Komar agkomar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 26 12:06:23 EST 2012

I have a parent who is looking into this school  (Bio-Med Science Academy http://biomedscienceacademy.org/ for her daughter (former student of mine) for next year.   I was wondering if anyone is familiar with this Stem High School and would share their opinions and insights into the program.
Thank you,
~Gloria Komar

~God doesn’t send the problems . . . . He sends us the personal qualities to survive the tragedy.
~ If fifty million people say or do a foolish thing it is still a foolish thing.