[Ohiogift] Preschool

Sharon Kitchen kitchen at mccesc.k12.oh.us
Tue Sep 4 10:31:24 EDT 2012

*
I had the following email request.  I don't personally know of any such
preschools in that area...if any of you have any info. for her, could you
please let her know?  I have already responded to her email on my end.
Thanks,
Sharon

 Mary Cook marymo81 at gmail.com
 4:34 PM (17 hours ago)
   to me

Hello,

My family will be moving to Lewis Center in Delaware County in December.
Our daughter will be turning 3 in December, as well, and we would like to
find a preschool for her. We believe she is gifted (possibly 2E), though
has not yet been formally tested as we believe she is still too young for
that. She can read a few hundred sight words, write all letters and
numbers, do simple math and is also very good at puzzles and games. We are
hoping to find a gifted preschool and thought, perhaps, you may have a list
or know where we should start in our search.

Thank you for your time,
Mary Cook
*
--