[OHIOBWG] Ohio Bat Conservation Plan Survey

Titchenell, Marne titchenell.4 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 12 09:44:48 EDT 2022

I forgot to include Sarah's email in the below. Please send pics to - sstankavich at batcom.org

The OBWG Planning Committee had a meeting today to plan topics for our upcoming annual meeting (date TBD – we will let you know soon!).  As an agenda item, we would like to revisit the Ohio Bat Conservation Plan, as it is due to be updated this coming year. We plan to discuss which of plan’s goals and objectives we have accomplished to date and have a light discussion on some ideas for the plan update.

Can you please fill out this short survey<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FXX9J2D__;!!KGKeukY!1Hofrk741L782lov8qvEUbUrLERZzL7Rq5ezEddLkj2nqsF9kCodczUkvyr4hATwWSPmnmmnpfA4Rdu83RzbljeQb-uk$>?? We would love to know if and how you have used the Ohio Bat Conservation Plan, and any ideas you might have for the future of the plan and bat work in Ohio.

If you need a refresher on the plan (or didn’t know we had one 😉) – you can read it HERE<https://u.osu.edu/obwg/files/2020/06/Ohio-Bat-Conservation-Plan-DOW-Final.pdf>.

ALSO! We are putting together a slide show for the annual meeting of bat work done over the past few years – please send us your photos of bats, bat outreach, and other bat-related projects. Send photos to Sarah Stankavich

Thank so much – we are looking forward to seeing you all (in-person!) for our annual meeting,

Marne

(on behalf of the OBWG Planning Committee)

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device