[OHIOBWG] OBWG Facebook page

Sarah.Stankavich at dnr.state.oh.us Sarah.Stankavich at dnr.state.oh.us
Fri Mar 27 10:19:08 EDT 2020

Hi everyone - based on the positive feedback and interest we received, the education committee has set up a Facebook page for the OBWG. You can find it at https://www.facebook.com/OhioBWG/ Please take a moment to like the page and feel free to send it to others in your network who may be interested. We hope to use this as a place to not only advertise business news for the group, such as annual meeting information and bat blitz info, but also to reach members of the public to provide information and education about bats and share bat-themed events happening around the state (once we're allowed to leave our houses).

At the moment, the page admins are Jen Dennison, Marne Titchenell, Becky Crow, and myself. If you have something you'd like shared on the page, please send it to one of us and we'll get it posted.

Sarah

[Division of Wildlife logo]
Sarah Stankavich
Wildlife Technician (bats/pollinators)
ODNR Division of Wildlife
2045 Morse Road
Columbus, OH 43229
Phone: 614-265-6764
Email: sarah.stankavich at dnr.state.oh.us

Support Ohio's wildlife. Buy a license or stamp at wildohio.gov<http://wildlife.ohiodnr.gov/>

This message is intended solely for the addressee(s). Should you receive this message by mistake, we would be grateful if you informed us that the message has been sent to you in error. In this case, we also ask that you delete this message and any attachments from your mailbox, and do not forward it or any part of it to anyone else. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.