[OHIOBWG] EnviroScience Bat Lead Opening

Jamie Willaman jwillaman at enviroscienceinc.com
Thu Sep 7 12:39:28 EDT 2017

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D327D6.57360900]
Lead BAT ECOLOGIST
STOW, OH; Nashville, TN; Richmond, VA
EnviroScience is a team of over 100 expert biologists, commercial divers, environmental scientists, and environmental engineers headquartered in Ohio, with additional offices in Nashville, Tennessee and Richmond, Virginia.   Since 1989, EnviroScience has provided expert technical services to help our clients meet their environmental design, environmental management, and regulatory requirements. Our clients include federal, state, and municipal governments, DOTs, the railroad industry, utilities, mining, and manufacturing, engineering firms, and private individuals. EnviroScience is often considered a "niche" environmental consultant due to our ecological focus and nationally-recognized ecological services and environmental compliance for freshwater mussels, bats, fisheries, aquatic surveys, and stream and wetland management. Few firms in the country retain as many biologists, divers, and scientists under one roof and the majority of our staff have over 10 years of experience in their respective fields. Because of our team's diverse professional background, we are able to provide comprehensive in-house services and an integrated approach to solving environmental challenges, saving clients time, reducing costs, and ensuring high-quality work products. We always put our clients' needs first, by only using resources that are absolutely necessary and completing projects on time and within or below budget. With consistent quality and dedication, EnviroScience has earned its company tagline "Excellence in any Environment." Please visit our website at www.EnviroScienceInc.com<http://www.EnviroScienceInc.com> to learn more about our unique staff and wide variety of skills.
ES seeks to add a full-time bat ecologist to our growing natural resources division. This position will involve a full range of tasks including habitat surveys, emergence counts, mist-net surveys, acoustic monitoring, radio telemetry, winter hibernacula surveys, and various other bat related duties.  ES currently has an active bat survey clientele and would like to add an experienced bat person to lead initiatives both in and out of the office. Valid federal and state collector permits are required for the position.  This position will include overnight and extended travel during the summer months and some tasks will require strenuous field work.
Qualifications:

  *   Valid federal and state scientific collector permits are required.
  *   Minimum BS degree in biological sciences, environmental science or related field.
  *   Minimum of 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
  *   Project management experience. Client or people management skills a plus.
  *   Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
  *   Self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
  *   These positions may include travel and some tasks will require strenuous field work. Applicants must possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.  Background check required.
Compensation: This is a full time, permanent position after a 30-day probationary period. Salary will be negotiated based on experience and qualifications. ES offers health insurance, 401K, bonus opportunities, and many other benefits.
Submittal: We encourage minority applicants and are an equal opportunity employer.  Please send cover letter and CV/Resume to Jobs at EnviroScienceInc.com<mailto:Jobs at EnviroScienceInc.com> with "Bat Ecologist" followed by your name in the subject line, or fill out the form below with materials attached.

Thank you,

Jamie Willaman
Ecological Operations Manager

[Cropped_for_email_signatures]
EnviroScienceInc.com<http://www.enviroscienceinc.com/>-Check out our new website & photo galleries!
Office: (330) 688-0111 / Toll-Free: (800) 940-4025
5070 Stow Road, Stow, OH 44224