[OHIOBWG] Job Posting

Bell, Tara TBell at ene.com
Wed Mar 30 09:57:28 EDT 2016

Please post job posting

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D18A6A.908DBEB0]<http://www.ene.com/>

Tara L. Bell, Administrative Assistant
368 Pleasant View Drive, Lancaster, NY   14086
Phone: 716-684-8060 Fax: 716-684-0844
tbell at ene.com<mailto:tbell at ene.com>  *  www.ene.com<http://www.ene.com/>

Ecology and Environment, Inc. is a fully integrated environmental consulting firm committed to supporting sustainable development through responsible environmental stewardship.  We are seeking Temporary Field Biologists for projects in the northeastern United States (Buffalo, Pittsburgh, or Washington DC), with potential project support needed in other parts of the country.  These positions are primarily to support our growing pipeline and transmission sectors full-time for approximately two to six months.
Responsibilities:
*     Wetland delineations (Professional Wetland Scientist certification preferred)
*     Bat field surveys (acoustic and/or mist net experience preferred)
*     Plant and habitat surveys
*     Vegetation characterizations
*     Special status species surveys
*     Data processing
Requirements:
*     Bachelor's Degree in biology or closely related discipline
*     1+ years of relevant experience with wetland delineations, plant and habitat surveys and /or  vegetation characterizations in the northeast
*     Experience with bat and special status species surveys is an asset
*     Preference for individuals with CPR/First Aid Training
*     Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
*     Ability to travel to project site(s)
*     Ability to walk for several miles, work in extreme temperatures, rough terrain and work independently in remote areas
*     Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
*     Experience with IPAD and/or Trimble hand-held GPS units/ArcPad desired
E & E is its people. We are a knowledge based culture with an integrated staff of more than 85 scientific and engineering disciplines-a group of innovators who pave the way in implementing environmental solutions.  E & E has been dedicated to environmental conservation and enhancement since our founding in 1970.  Please view our website at www.ene.com<http://www.ene.com/> to apply on-line.  Must be eligible to work in the U.S.  Visa sponsorship will not be provided.  Local candidates preferred.
Ecology and Environment, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.  All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.