[OHIOBWG] Working with Bats in Ohio

Kimberly Linnell kim.e.linnell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 15:34:21 EDT 2013

Hello,

My name is Kim Linnell, I have recently moved to Port Clinton, Ohio, from
Logan, Utah. I graduated with my BS in Wildlife Science from Utah State
University and last summer I worked as a sensitive species wildlife
technician  for the state where I conducted a lot of bat surveys. I have
experience mist netting, aging, sexing, and identifying bats while handling
them, recording data, recording acoustic data, and some experience using
SonoBat to analyze acoustic data. I am very eager to continue working with
bats, and I want to get involved any way I can. If anyone has an idea of a
way I can get involved or someone I can contact, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Kim