[OHIOBWG] Battle for Bats: Surviving WNS video

Schultes, Katrina -FS kschultes at fs.fed.us
Wed Dec 11 15:19:09 EST 2013

A new film about fighting White-Nose Syndrome (WNS) has been released by the U.S. Forest Service, in partnership with several state and federal agencies and non-profit organizations, "Battle for Bats: Surviving WNS."   The film focuses on bats as fascinating animals that are vital to our environment, the reality that we are rapidly losing millions of our bats to WNS, how state and federal agencies and NGOs are working together to combat the disease, and to how the public can become involved in bat conservation.   The video is available online at:  http://vimeo.com/76705033.  And, within one month, the film already has 4,000 views and has been seen around the world in over 115 countries. Please continue to share widely!