[Natfinwellness] [Non-CSU Email] [Released by Allowed List] Re: Free Financial Literacy Webinar

Laverne Wallace lwallace at centralstate.edu
Fri Apr 5 10:14:37 EDT 2019

Hello,
I would like a copy of the PowerPoint as well.

Thank you,

LaVerne Wallace, MBA
Assistant Director of Financial Aid
Central State University
1400 Brush Row Road | Wilberforce, Ohio 45384
O: 937-376-6571 | F: 937-376-6519
lwallace at Centralstate.edu<mailto:lwallace at Centralstate.edu> | CentralState.edu<http://www.centralstate.edu/index.php>

1890 LAND-GRANT INSTITUTION

 Thinking of attending the Summer semester? Completing a Summer Aid application is MANDATORY if you plan to use federal aid and can be done by clicking here<http://centralstate.edu/services/form/admissions/Summer-Aid.php>. The priority deadline for completing an application is March 30. Remember your 2019-2020 FAFSA must be done and verification, if applicable, completed before grant aid for Summer can be awarded.