[Natfinwellness] Free Financial Literacy Webinar

Nate Peterson pete2787 at umn.edu
Thu Apr 4 16:01:32 EDT 2019

All,

If you are interested in a copy of the power point, please contact
lwindham at mail.smu.edu directly rather than using the entire list serv email
address.

Nate

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 3:00 PM Mary Ann Campbell via Natfinwellness <
natfinwellness at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> I’d appreciate a copy of your PPts as well.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Mary Ann
>

> “Dr. MAC”
>
> Dr. Mary Ann Campbell, CFP®
>
> UCA Adjunct Graduate Faculty in Consumer Economics
>
> Family and Consumer Sciences Department
>
> 501-993-6644 Cell
>
> *AVID**: UCA dedicates itself to Academic Vitality, Integrity, and
> Diversity. *
>
> The University of Central Arkansas aspires to be a premier learner-focused
> public comprehensive university, devoted to academic vitality, integrity,
> and diversity.

Nate Peterson, M.A.
Associate Director|One Stop Student Services | onestop.umn.edu
222 Pleasant Street SE, 225G Bruininks Hall
University of Minnesota | umn.edu
*pete2787 at umn.edu <pete2787 at umn.edu>*  | 612-625-6051

Pronouns: he, him, his