[Natfinwellness] Current money reading

mac at moneymagic.com mac at moneymagic.com
Thu Nov 8 16:08:26 EST 2018

Fantastic, Chris.  Thank you for sharing!!!

Mary Ann

"Dr. MAC"

Dr. Mary Ann Campbell, CFPR

UCA Adjunct Graduate Faculty in Consumer Economics

Family and Consumer Sciences Department

501-993-6644 Cell

AVID: UCA dedicates itself to Academic Vitality, Integrity, and Diversity.

The University of Central Arkansas aspires to be a premier learner-focused
public comprehensive university, devoted to academic vitality, integrity,
and diversity.