[Natfinwellness] Nothing Funny About Money radio show expanding its reach

Matt J. Goren mjgoren at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 19:01:55 EDT 2017

Hello again! I'm writing you all with very good news. Nothing Funny About
Money <http://www.nothingfunnyaboutmoney.org>, our lighthearted financial
literacy radio show and podcast, has just been picked up for three months
in Atlanta! This means our reach is expanding about 10x, with over 200,000
new listeners.

I want to express my gratitude to Georgia Public Broadcasting and WUGA for
making this happen. And, also, for the possibility of going statewide
sometime next year.

As our show expands, we will also need support from you all! Thank you to
everyone who already volunteered to be a guest speaker on the show - we
haven't forgotten about you! We've started recording some interviews that
will be featured on the show in the spring and will be in touch soon.

Didn't volunteer let? Reach out! I will happily add your name to the list.

I also encourage anyone who hasn't listened to check us out at
www.nothingfunnyaboutmoney.org. Like what you hear? Want to support
financial literacy education in Athens, Atlanta, and across the country?
Please donate! We have been covering all costs out of pocket and would
greatly appreciate any support.

Thanks again for your time! Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

*Matt J. Goren <http://www.mattgoren.com/>, PhD
<http://psychology.berkeley.edu/>*
<https://goo.gl/maps/pnLAqcYnwVQ2>Aspire Clinic
<https://goo.gl/maps/pnLAqcYnwVQ2>
|| Candidate for CFP® Board Certification <http://www.cfp.net/>
<http://www.cfp.net/>

*Proudly providing financial literacy...*

*Education: *
<http://www.fcs.uga.edu/fhce> ||
<http://www.fcs.uga.edu/hmre/projectfree-dms>
 &  <http://www.nothingfunnyaboutmoney.org/> on   <http://www.wuga.org>

*Advising:                                        **Consulting:*
  <http://www.aspireclinic.org/> ||  <http://www.arete-ws.com/>
<http://www.beyondberkeley.com/>