[Natfinwellness] Job posting

Hatch Blauvelt, Courtney chb3 at williams.edu
Tue May 23 16:05:12 EDT 2017

I'm leaving my position at Williams College in Massachusetts for another
opportunity and want to share the job posting for two positions on this
list serv (one brand new, one is my replacement). It's primarily a
financial aid role and we're looking for at least 1-2 years financial aid
experience, but I've spent approximately 25-45% of my time on campus
financial literacy efforts (depending on time of year), which the
office/school hopes to continue and grow.

Here's the posting.
<https://staff-careers.williams.edu/psp/cangate/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?FOCUS=Applicant&FolderPath=PORTAL_ROOT_OBJECT.HC_HRS_CE_GBL2&IsFolder=false&IgnoreParamTempl=FolderPath%2cIsFolder>

~~~~~~~~
*Courtney Hatch Blauvelt*
*Assistant Director, Financial Aid*
Williams College