[Natfinwellness] Don't Miss Our Upcoming HEFWA Webinar on Wednesday May 24

Jordee R Justice jordeejustice at siu.edu
Thu May 18 11:02:24 EDT 2017

Good Morning!

If you have not registered yet, make sure you register for our upcoming HEFWA webinar, "Designing a Successful Student Money Management Center through Assessment and Evaluation" Wednesday, May 24 from 3-4 p.m. EST.

Join Ann House and Paul Goebel from the Universities of Utah and North Texas as they discuss their journeys in developing award-winning money management centers at their universities. Learn how these two universities turned to best practices, academic research, and assessment findings to design successful financial literacy/wellness programs for diverse student bodies.

Register HERE<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.hefwa.org_may-2D24-2Dwebinar&d=DwMFaQ&c=jrLYy3FV6j9HoN3FfGW-SLJoSRpiMyAzztY4B1tagEk&r=Rn-2lOLCn5DTSHSjIgBQID_cc3KBHnl2oQzY6w6Z9mg&m=7h7sJm1SnBsixQxa_QVl340_PY2yH1TkqR2_gdeRT90&s=8Mh2QIgdlWD1hfiTO9EInLvEtpgOhBiU-I3rYJEws6o&e=>

This free webinar is a great introduction to the type of sessions that will be offered at the 2017 HEFWA Summit.

If you have any questions please contact us at info at hefwa.org<mailto:info at hefwa.org>.

Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: @the_hefwa
Facebook: @hefwa