[Natfinwellness] call of partners to serve on possible panel at the Symposium for Collegiate Financial Well-Being

Boehm, Constance boehm.19 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 29 13:30:25 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

The inaugural Symposium on Collegiate Financial Well-Being<https://www.naspa.org/events/2017scfwb>, is taking place June 15-17, 2017 in Washington, D.C.

This event will create a platform for thought leaders from across the country to explore evidence-based practices, share innovative research, and discuss current trends regarding collegiate financial well-being. Symposium programs will elaborate on how to address factors woven into students' financial decision making which may impact their success during and after college.

The Ohio State University team is proposing a pre-symposium workshop.  We are looking for individuals who would like to serve on a panel at this pre-symposium to discuss their financial wellness efforts.  It would be a wonderful time to share all the good things that you are doing as well as learn from others.   If you are interested in serving on a panel, please let me know by April 3.

Thanks for your consideration.

Connie

[The Ohio State University]
Connie Boehm
Director, Student Wellness
Office of Student Life
Associate Director
Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Drug Misuse Prevention and Recovery
B-130 RPAC, 337 Annie and John Glenn Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210
614-688-4458 Office / 614-332-7554 Mobile
boehm.19 at osu.edu<mailto:boehm.19 at osu.edu>