[Natfinwellness] Financial Education Online Portals ... what's the best one?

JoElyn Krohn krohnjk at mlc-wels.edu
Wed Mar 29 12:13:45 EDT 2017

Hi Jennifer,

We use CashCourse at our school and require students to complete
assignments each year. We have worked with our IT department so that we can
take the results and upload them into a database that allows students and
their advisors to track their progress with these requirements.

We do not have a budget for any additional software, so we utilize this
great free resource and add additional programming throughout the year that
doesn't add any additional expenses.

If you want to know more how we utilize CashCourse please let me know.

Blessings on your day!
~JoElyn

*JoElyn K. Krohn*
Financial Literacy Coordinator
krohnjk at mlc-wels.edu

*Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord,
not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance
from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
 Colossians 3:23-24*

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 9:25 AM, Jennifer Vaden <jejoslin at email.gwu.edu>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> We’re considering investing in a Financial Education Online Portal for our
> students. I was curious to hear about other’s experiences and who you would
> recommend and why.
>

> Here are a few of the options we’re considering:
>

> ·         iGrad
>
> ·         ASA’s SALT
>
> ·         CashCourse
>

> Are there others to consider?
>

> Thanks for your help!
>

> Jennifer
>

> Jennifer Joslin Vaden, MA, CPFM
>
> Director | Colonial Central
>
> Marvin Center | Ground Floor
>
> George Washington University
>
> 800 21st Street NW, Washington, DC 20052
>
> Tel: 202-994-3258 <(202)%20994-3258> | Fax: 202-994-9009
> <(202)%20994-9009>
>
> Email: jejoslin at gwu.edu | Web: colonialcentral.gwu.edu
>
> To Schedule a Financial Wellness Appointment – click HERE
> <https://calendar.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UUZKWlZIWC1XM1dMfGRlZmF1bHR8ZTYxYWY4ZmQ1MDdjNjA0ZjcyMWM0ODhmMWI2YzdlMTU>

This electronic communication, including any attached documents, may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged information that is intended
only for use by the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
communication and any attachments. Views expressed by the author do not
necessarily represent those of Martin Luther College.