[Natfinwellness] Fiscal Fitness - Financial Literacy Course

Dr. Rick Patterson rick at openlearningvillage.net
Mon Jan 9 17:24:28 EST 2017

Financial Literacy Course (Fiscal Fitness: Understanding the Basics of Everyday Finances) - The Thomas Jennings Open Learning Village <https://www.openlearningvillage.net/fiscal-fitness.html>   We are offering our Free financial literacy online course on January 23 thru March 8.  It’s a 6 week instructor led course in module format.  The modules:  Module 1 - Understanding Everyday Finances; Module 2 - Simple Savings; Module 3 - Understanding Credit and Your Credit Score; Module 4 - Debt and Management; Module 5 - Basic Budgeting; Module 6 Budget Plan Creation and Presentation.  The only requirement is a valid email address (which we do not promote) and motivation to continue for 6.5 weeks (a half week of orientation to our LMS).  Come join us!  Note:  You can self enroll via this link:  https://www.openlearningvillage.net/fiscal-fitness.html <https://www.openlearningvillage.net/fiscal-fitness.html>.

Rick

Dr. Frederick Patterson
President & Chief Learning Officer
Thomas Jennings - Open Learning Village <http://www.openlearningvillage.net/>