[Natfinwellness] Student Book Recommendations

Rachel McElaney rmcelane at scad.edu
Tue Oct 25 13:45:16 EDT 2016

Hello All!

Does anyone have book recommendations for students? We all have our
favorites but I would love to hear any personal finance books that you've
recommended to students with financial questions either while in school or
planning for/after graduation.

Thanks so much in advance!

Best Regards,

Rachel McElaney

Student Financial Information Coordinator, Financial Wellness Program

Savannah College of Art & Design

P.O. Box 2701
Savannah, GA  31402-2701
 <http://www.scad.edu/> www.scad.edu

SCAD: The University for Creative CareersR
NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by electronic
mail and then delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.
Thank you.

Make an appointment with a financial wellness coach using
<https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/83hd05gq/> Appointment Plus.