[Natfinwellness] FW: November Summit

Lammers, Julie jryder at asa.org
Tue Oct 11 16:34:08 EDT 2016

Just a reminder—if you are interested in attending the November 2nd and 3rd Summit on Solutions to Student Debt but have not yet booked a room at the conference hotel, the room block expires tomorrow. To get the conference rate, please book here:    http://tinyurl.com/Revere-AmerStudent-Assistance

Hope the see you in November.  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-summit-on-solutions-for-student-debt-registration-27132719695

Thanks!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1F7D0.9047FC30]
Julie Ryder Lammers | Managing Director, Consumer Advocacy and Government Relations
American Student Assistance | Center for Consumer Advocacy
P: 617.535.2053 | E: jryder at asa.org<mailto:jryder at asa.org>
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 1600 | Boston, MA 02114
saltmoney.org | asa.org

The content of this email is confidential and proprietary to American Student Assistance® (ASA). It is intended as private communication for the purpose indicated and may not be reproduced or distributed without permission of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify ASA® immediately (by replying to this message or by sending an email to compliance2 at asa.org<mailto:compliance2 at asa.org>) and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments without reading or disclosing their contents.
American Student Assistance and ASA are registered trademarks of American Student Assistance. All rights reserved.