[Natfinwellness] November Summit

Lammers, Julie jryder at asa.org
Wed Oct 5 14:07:12 EDT 2016

Dear friends--
Just a reminder about our November summit.  The ASA Center for Consumer Advocacy will be hosting a summit on student loan debt this November 2 and 3 in Boston. The goal of the two day event is to focus the higher education community, non-profits, policy makers and business leaders on solutions to issues associated with borrowing and student debt.

For those of you already registered, the agenda has been updated and will be continuously updated over the next few weeks as we finalize speakers.

If you are planning to come but have not yet registered, please do so at this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-summit-on-solutions-for-student-debt-registration-27132719695

If you will need hotel accommodations, you can book a room at our conference hotel, the Revere Hotel, and get the discounted rate until October 10.  The link for hotel registration is: http://tinyurl.com/Revere-AmerStudent-Assistance

Hope to see you in Boston in November!

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D21F0A.4B20CAE0]

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1F7D0.9047FC30]
Julie Ryder Lammers | Managing Director, Consumer Advocacy and Government Relations
American Student Assistance | Center for Consumer Advocacy
P: 617.535.2053 | E: jryder at asa.org<mailto:jryder at asa.org>
100 Cambridge Street, Suite 1600 | Boston, MA 02114
saltmoney.org | asa.org

The content of this email is confidential and proprietary to American Student Assistance(r) (ASA). It is intended as private communication for the purpose indicated and may not be reproduced or distributed without permission of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify ASA(r) immediately (by replying to this message or by sending an email to compliance2 at asa.org<mailto:compliance2 at asa.org>) and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments without reading or disclosing their contents.
American Student Assistance and ASA are registered trademarks of American Student Assistance. All rights reserved.