[Natfinwellness] Budgeting for Completion

JoElyn Krohn krohnjk at mlc-wels.edu
Mon May 2 09:47:27 EDT 2016

We require all graduating students to meet one-on-one for a review of their
loan amount AND to create a budget based on their future income.

We use a budget spreadsheet that we go through together and then students
receive a pdf copy of the budget along with the blank spreadsheet.

These meetings typically take about one hour, which is a bit labor
intensive, but we have a pretty small campus.

*JoElyn K. Krohn*
Financial Literacy Coordinator
krohnjk at mlc-wels.edu

*Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord,
not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance
from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
 Colossians 3:23-24*