[Natfinwellness] Socioeconomic class issues & Financial literacy: together or separate?

Potter, Sara spotter at saonet.ucla.edu
Thu Mar 24 17:36:50 EDT 2016

Hi Courtney,

I would love to chat with you about this!

Our Financial Wellness Program works really closely with our Economic Crisis Response Team. We definitely touch on issues of class and socioeconomic status because we believe this impacts students’ relationship/values towards money—this in turn impacts confidence levels when it comes to financial literacy in multiple ways across the fluid class spectrum.

-Sara Potter

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_MGIy4Rna4GSVZMczhVaGVEZEE&revid=0B_MGIy4Rna4GdzZpOGpyYjVKZC8yYWlEUmJ1dUF2ZUtwakNJPQ]

Sara E. Potter

M. Ed. Student Affairs | UCLA
Financial Wellness Coordinator | Dean of Students Office, UCLA
E-mail: spotter at saonet.ucla.edu<mailto:spotter at saonet.ucla.edu>
Office: Murphy Hall 1104
Phone: (310) 825-6901

Visit our online resources by clicking below:
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_MGIy4Rna4GaFMxeDByNFl6TUU&revid=0B_MGIy4Rna4GNUVVNGl6OHpCV2JwcjRSb2Z4TlpqdnZtQ2xVPQ]<https://www.facebook.com/uclafinancialwellness?fref=ts>    [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_MGIy4Rna4GdUxTVWFZM3ZkZDQ&revid=0B_MGIy4Rna4GVVlQYWIrTW5EQUltVkd6cWM4bkZUQTVGRks4PQ] <http://financialwellness.ucla.edu/>