[Natfinwellness] Financial Literacy Month Ideas

Cynthia S. Smith smithcs at alma.edu
Thu Mar 24 08:27:54 EDT 2016

Hello, our campus is participating in Money Smart Week - here is the link: http://www.moneysmartweekpartners.org/geocache  The State of Michigan, this year, has 2 $500 prizes and $1,000 prize - money towards school - for students who play the GeoCache game. They provide a ton of information and the posters for the game. This is our first year participating but it has been an easy process.

Cindy Smith, LLPC
Coordinator of Financial Counseling
smithcs at alma.edu / 989-463-7462

[1448301280681_PastedImage]