[Natfinwellness] Financial Literacy Month Ideas

Jemika Hansberry jema at umd.edu
Wed Mar 23 16:04:00 EDT 2016

Hello All:

Happy Spring! I wanted to know if anyone did anything special during Financial Literacy Month in April? I was hoping to get some free or low-cost ideas that we could incorporate into our financial literacy initiatives here at the University of Maryland.

Any ideas that can be shared about how you engage students to be aware of their financial wellness would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Jemika Hansberry
Senior Financial Aid Counselor
0102 Lee Building | University of Maryland, College Park | College Park, MD 20742
Phone:(301)314-9000 | Fax:(301)314-9587 | Email:umfinaid at umd.edu<mailto:Email:umfinaid at umd.edu>
www.financialaid.umd.edu<http://www.financialaid.umd.edu> | FAFSA Priority Deadline - February 15th | School Code - 002103