[Natfinwellness] In Search of Financial Literacy: A Qualitative Analysis of Student Money Management Centers

Barzen, Erin Erin.Barzen at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Mar 21 16:00:54 EDT 2016

We do not currently have such a center, but we would be very interested in the results of your research!  Good luck!

Sincerely,

Erin Barzen
Manager of Retention & Completion, Project Finish Line
South Seattle College
6000 16th Avenue SW
Seattle, WA  98106-1499
Phone: (206) 934-6720  Fax: (206) 934-7947
Erin.Barzen at seattlecolleges.edu

Student Services Mission Statement:
We empower our diverse student population to achieve their academic, career, and personal goals.
As a network of student services professionals, we value:
Community,  Equity,  Excellence,  Innovation,  Student Success