[Natfinwellness] Do you know of any counseling resources for Private Loans?

Rebecca Wiggins rwiggins at afcpe.org
Thu Mar 10 20:02:31 EST 2016

Janet,

AFCPE has a very diverse pool of professionals (credit counselors, financial counselors and coaches, housing counselors). Our AFC® professionals deal with the entire life-cycle of the individual’s financial life. Many of them are in the student loan arena and would also be willing to assist if you need.  We have an online search:  <https://my.afcpe.org/certified_professional_search> https://my.afcpe.org/certified_professional_search,  but if you need more assistance, let me know!

SETTING THE STANDARD,

Rebecca Wiggins
Executive Director
Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education (AFCPE)
703.570.6654 direct line
703.570.6516 national office
 <http://www.afcpe.org/> www.afcpe.org

Follow us on  <https://www.facebook.com/AFCPE> Facebook,  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/2925573?trk=tyah> LinkedIn and  <https://twitter.com/AFCPE> Twitter @AFCPE