[Natfinwellness] Do you know of any counseling resources for Private Loans?

Kurt Burnett econmatters at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:58:35 EST 2016

Hi Janet,

You might ask a National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC)
<https://www.nfcc.org/our-services/student-loan-debt-counseling> member
agency.

I suspect that some of the smaller agencies may not work with student
loans.  GreenPath
<http://www.greenpath.com/how-we-can-help/student-loan-counseling> is one
that does and Money Management International
<http://www.moneymanagement.org/Credit-Counseling/Student-Loan-Counseling.aspx>
is another.

Best regards,

Kurt Burnett

Kurt Burnett, MBA
Lafayette, IN
EconMatters at gmail.com
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/kurtburnett> <
www.linkedin.com/in/kurtburnett>

*"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make
them all yourself."* - Martin Vanbee