[Natfinwellness] How to submit to natfinwellness listserv

Guernsey, Jeffrey S jguernsey at cedarville.edu
Wed Jul 6 15:59:49 EDT 2016

Dear 'person managing the natfinwellness listserv'

I am considering sending a request out through the listserv, but want your
perspective first.  Here is my request:

*****
Our University is considering offering a Continuing Education class on
retirement planning to faculty & staff (i.e.: our employees).  The focus of
the class would be to increase financial literacy in this area, NOT provide
financial advice.

What experience have you had it this regard?  Specific questions:

   - What material have you used?
   - Did you charge participants?
   - How frequently do you provide this service?
   - how many sessions?
   - do you have a list of topics covered that you would be willing to
   share?

******

I have looked at a few University financial wellness websites, and see
efforts geared toward students, and not employees.

thanks.  I look forward to your thoughts.

Jeff Guernsey
Associate Professor of Finance
Cedarville University

“…outguessing the reactions of a fickle crowd is a most dangerous game”  -
Burton Malkiel