[Natfinwellness] Free Webinar for College Students! - Budget Hacks: From Research to Practical

Pellegrini, Andrea apelleg3 at uillinois.edu
Fri Jan 22 15:52:53 EST 2016

Hello all!

University of Illinois is hosting a free webinar during America Saves Week in February as part of our “Get $avvy: Grow Your Green $tuff” series. Please feel free to share this webinar with your students. Registration information is listed below.

The information is below:

Budget Hacks: From Research to Practical Webinar

>From money personalities and impulse spending to overcoming temptations, we have budget hacks for you!  Budget Hacks: From Research to Practical is part of the Get Savvy: Grow Your Green Stuff webinar series from University of Illinois Extension and University of Illinois USFSCO Student Money Management Center. On Thursday, February 25th from noon to 1:00 p.m. Central Time, join us in an interactive discussion of how to grow your finances! #GETSAVVY

You can join for FREE from any computer with internet access. You’ll need working speakers or headphones to listen in.

Ready to sign-up? To register and receive login information, visit: http://go.uillinois.edu/GetSavvyWebinars.

Thank you,
Andrea

Andrea Pellegrini, Assistant Director

USFSCO – Providing Solutions
Student Money Management Center
P: 217.333.6228<tel:217.333.6228>
apelleg3 at uillinois.edu<mailto:apelleg3 at uillinois.edu>

studentmoney.uillinois.edu<http://studentmoney.uillinois.edu/>
paymybill.uillinois.edu<http://paymybill.uillinois.edu/>

University of Illinois
Urbana-Champaign, Chicago, Springfield

obfs.uillinois.edu<x-apple-msg-load://63862CD5-9DEC-4094-AD97-16228078259E/OBFS.uillinois.edu>

SMMC is on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/ILStudentMoney> <http://www.facebook.com/ILStudentMoney> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ilstudentmoney> <https://twitter.com/ilstudentmoney> | Instagram<http://instagram.com/ILStudentMoney> | <https://foursquare.com/ilstudentmoney> Y<http://youtube.com/ILStudentMoney>ouTube<http://youtube.com/ILStudentMoney>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.