[Natfinwellness] Required Financial Wellness Classes

Nate Peterson pete2787 at umn.edu
Fri Jan 15 10:00:02 EST 2016

Hi Jennifer,

At the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, all of our incoming
undergraduate students complete an online module (Transit Financial) to
assess financial wellness.  This is a 2 part module with an implied mandate
to complete.  Additionally, all of our incoming 1st year and transfer
students attend a financial wellness session during Welcome Week titled
Live Like a Student (the same name as our campaign).  Finally, we are
exploring mandating 1:1 financial wellness appointments for students
receiving institutional loans.  More to come on that one.

Nate