[Natfinwellness] Required Financial Wellness Classes

Edgar Rodriguez erodriguez at igrad.com
Thu Jan 14 14:42:13 EST 2016

Hi Jennifer,

Take a look at iGrad's financial literacy curriculum<http://schools.igrad.com/services/financial-literacy-curriculum/>. It meets the standards of a higher-ed course and has been recognized by the Institute for Financial Literacy as the education program of the year. It is currently used by the University of Illinois's Online Network<http://www.ion.uillinois.edu/courses/catalog/C-CourseDetail.asp?course=55> among other schools. Reach out to Scott Johnson at sbjhnsn at uillinois.edu. I'm sure he'd be glad to give you more info regarding the course structure and topics covered.

As far as required courses, I believe the University of West Virginia has a mandatory first-year seminar for all freshman.

If you would like any more info, feel free to contact me at erodriguez at igrad.com. Would love to help you with any questions.

Best,

Edgar Rodriguez