[Natfinwellness] National Summit on Collegiate Financial Wellness - Sponsors

Ashton, Bryan ashton.53 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 5 13:55:25 EST 2016

Hi All –

The National Summit on Collegiate Financial Wellness is currently seeking sponsors for the 2016 event, hosted in Columbus, OH, June 15th-17th.

The National Summit on Collegiate Financial Wellness exists to unite educators with a passion for student financial wellness, regardless of their functional areas of work within higher education. Our goal is to connect those who value the significance in students’ understanding of how to manage their personal finances, and seek to move forward this emerging field. The 2015 Summit included over 160 institutions, a number that we are looking forward to growing even further this year.

More information, including the various sponsorship levels, can be found here: NSCFW Sponsorship<http://www.nscfw.org/#!sponsors/cwoq>

Thank you and please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions!

Bryan

[The Ohio State University]
Bryan Ashton
Assistant Director
Office of Student Life Student Wellness Center
B130 RPAC, 337 Annie and John Glenn Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
(614) 230-8190 Office
ashton.53 at osu.edu<mailto:ashton.53 at osu.edu> swc.osu.edu<http://swc.osu.edu/>

Join us June 15th-17th for The National Summit on Collegiate Finanical Wellness<http://www.nscfw.org/>

EDUCATIONAL SERVICE ONLY; NO ADVICE IS PROVIDED
Scarlet and Gray Financial Coaching is an educational service only. We do not provide investment, legal, debt consolidation, debt management or tax advice. The information provided is for general educational purposes only, and is not intended to substitute for the advice of your investment, legal, tax advisors and/or credit counselors or to be the basis of specific trading, investment or debt consolidation and management activities. If you need investment, legal, tax advice, and/or credit counseling, please consult with one of these professionals.

The links to third-party financial resources are provided as a convenience for informational purposes only.  Neither The Ohio State University or its Student Wellness Center endorses or approves any of the products, services or opinions of the entities or individuals associated with these links.  The Ohio State University and its Student Wellness Center bear no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of any external site associated with the links provided or any subsequent links.