[Natfinwellness] Appointment Scheduling Software

Nate Peterson pete2787 at umn.edu
Wed Feb 17 10:55:21 EST 2016

Hey Bryan (and all),

At the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, we are using our CRM system
(Salesforce) to track all of our interactions with students about financial
wellness.  We have specific case values that correspond with financial
wellness, which makes tracking cases very easy.  Our counselors also place
all comments/a recap of each meeting into the case, which directly writes
over to PeopleSoft (our data system).  We are exploring scheduling uses
within it as well, but so far have found GREAT value in utilizing our CRM
for financial wellness, not to mention the stats and reports we are able to
pull.

Nate

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:32 PM, Ashton, Bryan <ashton.53 at osu.edu> wrote:

> Hello --
>
> I hope that everyone is doing well!  Have any campuses had success with
> any specific appointment scheduling software programs or any CRM softwares?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Bryan
>

> Bryan Ashton Assistant Director
> The Office of Student Life Student Wellness Center
> B130 RPAC | 337 Annie and John Glenn Ave, Columbus, OH 43210
> (614) 230-8190 Office
> ashton.53 at osu.edu *swc.osu.edu <http://swc.osu.edu>*
>
> EDUCATIONAL SERVICE ONLY; NO ADVICE IS PROVIDED
>
> Scarlet and Gray Financial Coaching is an educational service only. We do
> not provide investment, legal, debt consolidation, debt management or tax
> advice. The information provided is for general educational purposes only,
> and is not intended to substitute for the advice of your investment, legal,
> tax advisors and/or credit counselors or to be the basis of specific
> trading, investment or debt consolidation and management activities. If you
> need investment, legal, tax advice, and/or credit counseling, please
> consult with one of these professionals.
>
>  The links to third-party financial resources are provided as a
> convenience for informational purposes only.  Neither The Ohio State
> University or its Student Wellness Center endorses or approves any of the
> products, services or opinions of the entities or individuals associated
> with these links.  The Ohio State University and its Student Wellness
> Center bear no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of any
> external site associated with the links provided or any subsequent links.

Nate Peterson
Assistant Director|One Stop Student Services | onestop.umn.edu
222 Pleasant Street SE, 225D Bruininks Hall
University of Minnesota | umn.edu
*pete2787 at umn.edu <pete2787 at umn.edu>*  | 612-625-0160