[Natfinwellness] Position Opening

Ashton, Bryan Bryan.Ashton at tgslc.org
Wed Dec 14 09:20:17 EST 2016

Colleagues,

TG is seeking to hire energetic, driven, and experienced Institutional Support Consultants to join TG's Student & Institutional Success team. The Institutional Support Consultant serves as a critical member in our holistic and integrated approach to serving higher education institutions. Institutional Support Consultants will assist in the delivery of a variety of complex assignments in the areas of student services and strategic support planning development. As a member of the TG Student & Institutional Success team, the Institutional Support Consultant will  manage higher education institution and client engagements and build upon TG's reputation for quality service.

For more information regarding Position Responsibilities and Qualifications, click on the link below.
TG Institutional Support Consultant Posting<https://rn11.ultipro.com/TEX1003/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*BF6895F91931D799>

Please feel free to email me if you have any additional questions regarding this opportunity.

Best,

Bryan

Bryan Ashton
Director - Student and Institutional Success
TG
Toll Free  |  (800) 252-9743, ext. 2844
Direct  |  (512) 751-4234
bryan.ashton at tgslc.org<mailto:bryan.ashton at tgslc.org>