[Natfinwellness] Financial Literacy Videos

Kathleen Czech kzczech at stkate.edu
Wed Oct 21 13:42:03 EDT 2015

Thank you, Louise! Great stuff!

Kathy

*Kathy Czech*
*Assistant Director, Financial Literacy & Student Employment | St.
Catherine University |* * studentemployment at stkate.edu
<studentemployment at stkate.edu> | Recruiting Assistant, Anne Bowlin |
651.690.6981 | ambowlin at stkate.edu <ambowlin at stkate.edu>  | ** Coeur de
Catherine Suite 210 | 2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105 |
kzczech at stkate.edu <kzczech at stkate.edu> |  651.690.8685* * |
moneymentors at stkate.edu <moneymentors at stkate.edu>*