[Natfinwellness] Peer Counselor Curriculm

Edgar Rodriguez erodriguez at igrad.com
Wed Oct 21 10:18:40 EDT 2015

Hi Ann,

The University of Illinois offers a live Financial Literacy Instructor Certification Course through their online network (ION). The course is designed to prepare and certify individuals to a point where they are qualified and comfortable to facilitate a course on personal finance and/or financial literacy. The course uses iGrad's Financial Literacy curriculum (written by Sharon Lechter) and meets the standards of a higher education course.

Not sure what the course cost is but if you can get one person certified, that person can facilitate a course/training for your peer counselors.

If you're interested or have any questions, you can contact the course instructor directly.

Name:  Scott Johnson

Email: sbjhnsn at uillinois.edu<mailto:sbjhnsn at uillinois.edu>

iGrad Classroom Curriculum: http://bit.ly/1QSUS9V

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Edgar Rodriguez