[Natfinwellness] Peer Counselor Curriculm

Megan Dzurec mdzurec at jcu.edu
Wed Oct 21 09:50:20 EDT 2015

Hi Amy. I would advise to not do anything unless you have adequate training and supervision. Do you ever have grad students that could oversee your peer health educators?

I'm happy to help you with any questions!

Megan Dzurec, MPH, CHES
Coordinator, Health Promotion & Wellness
John Carroll University