[Natfinwellness] Financial Literacy Workshops

Claudia Montesano cmontesano at berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 9 11:48:31 EDT 2015

Hi Jordee,

The number of students who attend our non-mandatory workshop usually
depends on what group we're partnering with. We don't do stand alone
workshops, they're typically for a specific group who has requested it for
their students. Sometimes we get 2 students and sometimes we get 40. I
would say the average workshop is somewhere between 10-20 students.

Our office doesn't offer incentives (we don't currently have the budget for
it), but a lot of times whatever group we're partnering with, like the RAs
in the residence halls, will provide food for the students.

Hope that helps!

Claudia Montesano
Financial Wellness and Outreach Manager
Financial Aid and Scholarships Office