[Natfinwellness] FW: Re: Personal Financial Management Certification

Dennis Christich DennisC at inceptia.org
Fri Mar 13 13:31:52 EDT 2015

Good afternoon Claudia,

In response to your request for additional information about Inceptia’s CPFM professional credential program, I’ve attached a product sheet that outlines information about the program.  Inceptia’s CPFM credential is well respected with many financial aid professionals across the country participating in the program.  The program offers discounts when 5 or more from any institution joins.  Please feel free to review the product sheet and to contact Inceptia if desired for additional comments from school peers.

All the best,
Dennis

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D05D79.0B510730]
A division of NSLP

Dennis Christich
Strategic Business Director

402.479.6863  dir
858.774.2922  cell
402.479.6762  fax

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D05D79.0B510730]<http://www.twitter.com/inceptia> [cid:image003.jpg at 01D05D79.0B510730] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/inceptia>  [cid:image004.jpg at 01D05D79.0B510730] <https://www.youtube.com/user/InceptiaTube>  [cid:image005.jpg at 01D05D79.0B510730] <https://www.facebook.com/FinAve>

Inceptia’s Default Prevention Outreach Service Named a University Business Magazine 2014 Readers’ Choice Top Product

The information contained in this e-mail transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender which is privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual receiving the e-mail and should not be copied nor distributed to any other individual. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender.