[Natfinwellness] Metrics for showing success

Perrone, Lissa Lissa.Perrone at oregonstate.edu
Fri Feb 13 20:11:07 EST 2015

Hi,
At Oregon State University, we are proposing to have a financial literacy office to coordinate all the great pockets of FinLit offers we have.  We want to include how we will measure the positive impacts and outcomes, and have a great list going.  We wanted to check with those that are already in the game for advice and guidance.

If you have a financial literacy office:

1.       What statistics do you track?

2.       Do you survey students to show before/after results?

3.       How do you report on your success?

4.       What does your leadership ask you to report on?

5.       How do you know you're successful?

Thanks! - Lissa

Lissa Perrone | Bursar, Associate Director of Business Affairs | Oregon State University
100B Kerr Admin Building | Corvallis, OR 97339-1086 | Phone: 541-737-6127