[Natfinwellness] Financial Wellness/Literacy Programs and VITA

Smith, Brandi brandi.smith at pierpont.edu
Fri Feb 13 09:48:45 EST 2015

Please remove my email from the National Financial Wellness Listserv.
Brandi.Smith at pierpont.edu

Thank you.

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 9:14 AM, Getz, Deborah A <dgetz at indiana.edu> wrote:

>  I am not familiar with the requirements either.
> See you soon
> Deb
>
>   From: <Schuman>, Philip Andrew <phaschum at iu.edu>
> Date: Friday, February 13, 2015 at 8:59 AM
> To: National Financial Wellness Listserv <natfinwellness at lists.osu.edu>
> Subject: Re: [Natfinwellness] Financial Wellness/Literacy Programs and
> VITA
>
>   I don’t know a whole lot about the VITA program but have been thinking
> about exploring it for our program as well.  I was told the other day that
> those students that provide the tax service can’t be employees of the
> University.  Does anybody know if this is true?  Thanks!
>
>  Phil
>

>  “How Not to Move Back in With Your Parents:” *http://bit.ly/19nF2ff
> <http://bit.ly/19nF2ff>*
>

>  *Have you heard about the National Summit on Collegiate Financial
> Wellness**?*
>
> *Join us at the **June 2015 Summit **in Bloomington, Indiana**!*
>
> www.nscfw.org | #NSCFW15
>
>   From: <Ashton>, Bryan Ashton <ashton.53 at osu.edu>
> Date: Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 5:08 PM
> To: National Financial Wellness Listserv <natfinwellness at lists.osu.edu>
> Subject: Re: [Natfinwellness] Financial Wellness/Literacy Programs and
> VITA
>
>   Thank you Renee!  We run our on-campus VITA clinic through our
> financial wellness program.  We also have two programs that run through our
> College of Law and College of Business, but they serve the broader
> community beyond campus.
>

> We have found that it is a great way to reach additional students and
> raise awareness about coaching/other services.
>

> Bryan
>

> [image: The Ohio State University]
> *Bryan Ashton*
> Assistant Director
> Office of Student Life Student Wellness Center
> B130 RPAC, 337 West 17th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210
> (614) 292-4527 Office / (412) 979-6194 Mobile
> ashton.53 at osu.eduswc.osu.edu
>

> EDUCATIONAL SERVICE ONLY; NO ADVICE IS PROVIDED
>
> Scarlet and Gray Financial Coaching is an educational service only. We do
> not provide investment, legal, debt consolidation, debt management or tax
> advice. The information provided is for general educational purposes only,
> and is not intended to substitute for the advice of your investment, legal,
> tax advisors and/or credit counselors or to be the basis of specific
> trading, investment or debt consolidation and management activities. If you
> need investment, legal, tax advice, and/or credit counseling, please
> consult with one of these professionals.
>

> The links to third-party financial resources are provided as a convenience
> for informational purposes only.  Neither The Ohio State University or its
> Student Wellness Center endorses or approves any of the products, services
> or opinions of the entities or individuals associated with these links.
> [...]

Brandi Smith, MBA
*Career Services Counselor *
Pierpont Community & Technical College
237 Hardway Hall
1201 Locust Avenue
Fairmont, WV 26554
304-333-3701

www.pierpont.edu/careerservices  <http://www.pierpont.edu/careerservices>

  <https://twitter.com/pierpontcareers>@PierpontCareers
<https://www.facebook.com/pierpontcareers>Like Us!

To Schedule a Career Services Appointment:
pierpontcareerservices.youcanbook.me