[Natfinwellness] Financial Wellness/Literacy Programs and VITA

Nilsen, Renee renee.nilsen at und.edu
Thu Feb 12 15:58:44 EST 2015

All,

Here at the University of North Dakota, we are currently considering whether having our campus VITA program run through the Financial Wellness office makes sense for us and is logistically feasible. If any campuses out there have VITA through their financial wellness office, it would be great to hear more about how this has worked for you. You can email directly at renee.nilsen at und.edu<mailto:renee.nilsen at und.edu> if that works best for you.

Thank you!

Renee

Renee Nilsen, M.S.Ed.
Financial Wellness Program Coordinator