[Natfinwellness] How to run a "Game of Life"?

Shannon, Chris Chris.Shannon at bos.frb.org
Thu Dec 17 14:21:11 EST 2015

Hello Kate—

We have a strong model here in MA called “Credit for Life Fairs” that started with HarborOne Bank roughly 15 years ago. (Alternately they are called “Reality Fairs.”) Here is a short video that shows the Fair in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzsI_FQlpug

The State Treasurer’s Office put together a map of existing school sites in MA using this event model as well as a Toolkit for anyone looking to replicate this model that might be of interest to you: http://www.mass.gov/treasury/empowerment/finlit/fairs/

Let me know if I can be of any additional assistance.

Best regards,
Chris
Community Affairs Manager : Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
Chris.Shannon at bos.frb.org<mailto:Chris.Shannon at bos.frb.org> : (617) 973-3483