[Natfinwellness] Financial Literacy Conferences

Thomas Duffany tduffany at afcpe.org
Thu Aug 20 11:06:18 EDT 2015

Frank,

AFCPE holds its Annual Symposium November 18-20
<http://www.afcpe.org/symposium/>.  It's a really good conference and
provides opportunities for students
<http://www.afcpe.org/conference2/student-scholarship/> to attend if you
have any that are interested.

SETTING THE STANDARD,

*Thomas A Duffany III*

Certification Special Programs Director

Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education (AFCPE)

703.684.4484 x 8 (o)

703.684.4485 (f)

www.afcpe.org

Follow us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/AFCPE>, LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2925573?trk=tyah> and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/AFCPE> @AFCPE

*Save the Date*

November 18-20, 2015

2015 AFCPE Annual Research and Training Symposium
<http://www.afcpe.org/symposium/>

*Building the Bridge From Research to Practice*