[Natfinwellness] Financial Literacy Conferences

Amanda Gasper agasper at uwlax.edu
Thu Aug 20 10:54:08 EDT 2015

Hi Frank,

Jumpstart has one this Fall, I believe it is in the beginning of November..
http://www.jumpstart.org/teacher-conference.html

Amanda Gasper

Financial Literacy Program Coordinator

*It Make$ Cents**!* Money Management Center

University of Wisconsin-La Crosse

2103 Centennial Hall

608-785-8852

http://www.uwlax.edu/It-Makes-Cents/