[Natfinwellness] request for annual budget samples

Perrone, Lissa Lissa.Perrone at oregonstate.edu
Thu Apr 9 14:10:35 EDT 2015

Hi,
For those of you that have a financial education office on campus, would you mind sending us a sample of your annual budget?

We're proposing a Fin Lit office on campus here at OSU and would like to test our budget request and projections against other offices that are up and running.

Thanks - Lissa

Lissa Perrone | Bursar, Associate Director of Business Affairs | Oregon State University
100B Kerr Admin Building | Corvallis, OR 97339-1086 | Phone: 541-737-6127