[mvapich-discuss] totalview - No message queue display is available

Subramoni, Hari subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Thu Jun 25 16:38:14 EDT 2020

Hi, Scott

I assume you've built MVAPICH2 with the necessary debug options (--enable-g=dbg --enable-fast=none).

If so, the following section of the user guide has incantations required to use Totalview

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/static/media/mvapich/mvapich2-2.3.4-userguide.html#x1-490005.2.12

Please let us know if you face any issues or required assistance.

On a slightly different note, we recently released MVAPICH2 2.3.4 GA. If possible, we would highly recommend that you use this for the best performance and bug fixes.

Thx,
Hari.