[mvapich-discuss] Build older version of MVAPICH2-GDR from source

Panda, Dhabaleswar panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Aug 24 20:28:26 EDT 2020

MVAPICH2-GDR library is only available in binary form.

There is a separate user guide for MVAPICH2-GDR. It is available from the MVAPICH project page at the following location: http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/userguide/gdr/ The link is available from the download page. This user guide has all necessary information. Please take a look at it.

Thanks,

DK